Photos for Wendy

Artist Wendy Carter, of Aartvark's Studio is undergoing surgery for lung cancer this week. She is currently selling all of her art work to raise money for her medical expenses. While I cannot afford to purchase any of her lovely paintings, I can afford to offer some of my own work. So, this week I am saving the profits from any sales to help defray Wendy's costs.

I do not know Wendy, but I know a couple of her friends. And I know what it is to love someone who is going to have all or part of her lung removed. And so, in honor of Wendy, and in memory of my beautiful mother, I offer my work.



 If you see anything on my blog or on my facebook page that you would like to purchase, please let me know. Also, some of my framed photographs are hanging at Tito's Restaurant. They too are for sale and will raise funds for Wendy.

Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment